Buy DSM Stock with eToro
Buy DSM Stock with eToro

Listed at Euronext in Amsterdam (Stock Symbol: DSM)

How to Open a Trading Account to Invest in Koninklijke DSM Shares

Opening an investment account with an Online Broker is a process that is completed online and requires:

  1. First, choose the broker that best fits you. Here, we present eToro as the main choice.

  2. Upload an ID and a proof of address (electricity, water bills, etc.), through the Broker's App or via email.

  3. Whether you open it with eToro or with another broker, make sure to choose the right base currency of the account. With some brokers, changing it once you open the account can be painful. Trading Accounts may be based in US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP), Swiss Franc (CHF), Australian Dollar (AUD) as the base currency. Practically all of them offer the option in US Dollars or Euros.

  4. Once the account has been approved by the Broker, it's time to deposit cash. The depositing and withdrawing money methods are usually Credit Cards, Bank Transfers or eWallets (PayPal, PaySafe, Skrill, SafetyPay, Neteller, among many others). The available options to deposit funds will depend on each Broker. A vital fact to mention is that all of the Brokers presented above allow you to use a simulator on their platform, that is, they allow testing their Demo account, which is totally Free. In other words, you can open a Demo account, try the platform, and then decide whether to deposit money or not.

  5. Upon the capital is credited into your credited account, you may now buy the Stock.

Is it easy to invest in Koninklijke DSM Shares?

Online Brokers allow investing in Shares straightforwardly through optimized apps that grant easy and fast access to financial markets. In fact, most platforms resemble a social network or any other phone app: They are designed so that the investor can learn and start trading very quickly, without the need for much prior knowledge. Literally, to buy shares of DSM, you have to:

  1. open a trading account as explained before,

  2. deposit money,

  3. Search for "DSM" on the Broker's Trading platform, and

  4. press the "Buy" button.

And, done, you are officially investing in the co's shares.

About Koninklijke DSM

Koninklijke DSM NV, better known as DSM, is a Dutch multinational company based in Heerlen with business groups in nutrition, materials and an innovation centre. The corporation manufactures and trades a wide range of products like nutritional ingredients, food ingredients, engineering plastics, Dyneema®, which the DSM asserts is 'the world's strongest fibre', coating, biomedical materials, biomass energy generation technology and solar energy technology.

The company traces its history back to 1902, when the Dutch government established it as a coal mining company. By the 1970s, the company no longer mined coal, having first diversified and then fully transitioned into commodity and petrochemicals. The company's privatisation process began in 1989 when the Dutch government divested a 70% stake of DSM through an Amsterdam Stock Exchange listing. The remaining 30% of the government's holding was sold off in 1996, again via public markets. The company is a constituent of the AEX index. Throughout the 21stcentury, around half of the company's staff was based in the Netherlands. By 2017, a series of acquisitions had reduced that to just 18%.

eToro's Trading platform is powerful, yet, it has a great UX.
eToro is one of the Top Brokers globally

El contenido de esta web y los servicios que se ofrecen no pretenden ser, no son y no pueden considerarse en ningún caso, asesoramiento en materia de inversión ni de ningún otro tipo de asesoramiento financiero, ni puede servir de base para ningún contrato, compromiso o decisión de ningún tipo. Los CFD son instrumentos complejos y están asociados a un riesgo elevado de perder dinero rápidamente debido al apalancamiento. Entre un 74 y un 89 % de los inversores minoristas pierden dinero cuando comercializan con CFD. Debe considerar si comprende el funcionamiento de los CFD y si puede permitirse asumir un riesgo elevado de perder su dinero. Los USD30 de bono de Trading de XM no están disponibles a residentes en la Unión Europea.